Top 12 Questions on Using a Balanced Name
6) Do I need to know more before making a name change to a Balanced
For many people the conclusive proof of their Name Report is enough for them
to go ahead and make a name change to a Balanced Name. For others more knowledge
will create confidence in deciding to change their names, and so we encourage people
to take our course,
Life Analysis Training, to develop a complete knowledge of the principle of balanced name.
If you recognize that need before you decide to take a balanced name, you will then surmount any obstructions or
roadblocks in your way. Everything begins with a decision.
Decide today to take a balanced name, and you will become happier, healthier,
and a wiser person in your future.
[More info on our Balanced
Name Recommendation Service]
1) With a balanced name will I lose the positive qualities of
my existing names?
2) Would it be too difficult professionally for me to make a
3) I identify with my name. Would the transition be too difficult?
4) Is it difficult to present a name change to business contacts,
family, friends, and acquaintances?
5) Would it be a slap in my parents’ face to change my
6) Do I need to know more before making this change?
7) When I change my name to a balanced name, my wife changes
hers, and we change our children's names, would we all have to have different
8) Is it legally complicated to change my name?
9) Is it true that only people who are in financial trouble change their names?
10) Will I lose my memories and forget who I am?
11) “A name is a name.” Can't you make it work for
you if you really want it to?
12) Am I too old for a name change?